join our exceptional team.
- A Bachelor of Science in Nursing is preferred. Required to matriculate BSN within 1 year of hire into a BSN degree program and complete the BSN degree within 5 years of hire.
- Minimum of 1 year’s RN experience required (3 years required for bonus eligibility).
- Must be certified as a Nursing Assistant by State of Maine and be on the State of Maine Registry.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Retirement Program
- Employee Health & Wellbeing Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption Assistance
- And Much More!
- Parental Leave
- Relocation Assistance for Qualified Individuals
- Career Ladder
- Training Program
- Cell Phone Discounts
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance
also a great reason to join us.
Our city has been recognized numerous times as a metropolitan hub that features award-winning gourmet dining, diverse cultural activities and a variety of sporting attractions. The city itself is located on a peninsula in Casco Bay.
Here, you will find a wealth of activities, and the mountains of western Maine are just 45 minutes away by car. So whether your preference is hiking or skiing; biking or walking; sunbathing or sailing – or even doing nothing at all – you don’t have far to go to find it in Portland. If you like to explore larger cities, Boston is less than a 2-hour drive away.
- Eligible candidates are hired into a Clinical Nurse II (offer accepted) on or after 8/20/20 and have greater than 3 years (36 months) of RN work experience.
- Bonus is paid out in 3 installments – First month of employment, completion of one year of employment and completion of 2nd year of employment. Must be actively employed. Full payout details can be discussed with a Nurse Recruiter.
- Eligible hires 36-40 hours = $20,000
- Eligible hires 32-35 hours = $16,000
- Eligible hires 20-31 hours = $10,000
- Per diem hires ineligible.
- Current MaineHealth member employees are ineligible; former MaineHealth members are ineligible until greater than 6 months separation from employment.